Welcome to Houston County Middle School
We would like to welcome you and your student to the Houston County Middle School. Enrollment forms and information are available at the school in which the student is zoned to attend. In the event you have questions or need more information, please feel free to use the contact information below.
3460 West Main Street
Erin TN 37061
Phone: (931) 289 - 5591
Fax: (931) 289 - 5599
Principal: Andrea Martin
Parents/Guardians must provide the following to enroll in school.
- Proof of Child's Age, such as birth certificate
- Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization/Physical Exam Form
- Proof of legal custody/guardianship, such as birth certificate, foster care paperwork, judge signed custody papers/court documents, etc.
- Proof of withdrawal from previous school
- Two Proofs of Residency
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
- Current utility bill including landline telephone, electric, water, gas, cable, etc. Wireless telephone bills cannot be accepted.
- Current bank statements (Internet bank statements are acceptable only if taken to the local bank, stamped and dated by teller as an active account. Checks and checkbook information are not acceptable).
- Current rental/mortgage contract or receipt including deed of sale for property.
- Current employer verification of residence address or letter from employer as long as it is on company letterhead with original signature. If the employer does not have letterhead, then the signature of the employer must be notarized.
- Current paycheck/check stub, work ID or badge, if address is included.
- Current automobile, life or health insurance policy. Wallet cards cannot be accepted.
- Current driver license/identification issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety to a parent, legal guardian or spouse of applicant.
- Current Tennessee motor vehicle registration or title.
- Current Tennessee voter registration.
- Current Internal Revenue Service tax reporting W-2 form within the last 12 months.
Both items may not be from the same source. For example, an applicant could NOT use vehicle registration and vehicle title for the same vehicle or documentation for multiple vehicles. All items are required to be current documents within the past four (4) months.